Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of those Days--or weeks

Have you ever just had one of those days? Where you have lots to do and just no motivation to do it? Well I am having one of those weeks(unfortunately for my house).
Maybe it is because I am pregnant that I have no energy-but needless to say nothing is getting done. Instead of dejunking the the junk counter, vacuuming, dusting or doing laundry I am sitting here at my computer blogging about how I should be doing it-and trying really hard to avoid the temptation of eating only left over Lemon Cake from Troy's birthday for lunch.(it is always better a couple of days after you make it)
Of course leaving in a week for Arizona only adds to the amount of things to get done-as I hate leaving a dirty house that I then just have to come home and clean. But that doesn't seem to be a motivator either. Sadly for me and my poor house when there is too much to do I rebel and instead of just getting it done-I avoid it like the plague. And so for my birthday all I really want is someone to clean my house for me/with me-whatever makes it faster and less painful.
Luckily for me I have a husband who loves me and is willing to be that person:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on avoiding the cleaning, especially when there is a lot to do. I've figured out that I avoid it most then because I feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I'm also right there with you on wanting it really clean before I go on a trip. I hate, hate, hate coming home to a cluttered house.