Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!!

Easter was great fun this year. I dressed all the kids up in matching outfits-a first for me-but it was way cute!! We enjoyed a wonderful church meeting learning about our Savior and the great gift of the Atonement. We then had a wonderful dinner with Troys sisters. Saturday we colored eggs and saw Monsters vs. Aliens. It was a fun weekend.
Here is Bella all dressed up
Troy and Bella

Please ignore my claw hand :)


Me and Bella

Cute Tanner

Beautiful Tati

All matching in Springy Green



Bella playing with the toys the Easter Bunny brought


All ready for Church









3 comments:

Tami Haws said...

Your kids are so darling. I love Her easter dress. Your oldest girl looks a little like your husband but I can see so much of you in her in the pictures of her smiling so big. Adorable. Bella is the name I have wanted to name my girl....If I get one :) Just 2 boy's right now. You guys look great. Tell your mom and dad hi for me.

Tami Haws said...

By the way this is Tami Offret :)

Anonymous said...

Love the girls' dresses! I actually saw those at the mall (or very similar dresses anyway -- Children's Place?) and wanted to get them for my girls, but they didn't have any in any of the right sizes. But I loved them, especially in the green!