Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jenn Needs.......

$20,000 to get this adoption rolling! I did the google search Jenn Needs-and it was pretty funny. So this is what according to Google I need......

1. To Grow up and Deal-(well maybe, but I try!)
2. To get her Groove Back(I didn't know I had a groove, but heck if its lost I sure would like to find it)
3. Post office hours
4.A healthy dose of sweet magical caffeine (A truer statement I could not find) Vanilla Coke=YUM!!!
5. a puppy(now I have been trying to convince my husband of this for awhile-he doesn't buy it)
6. A vacation!! (Don't we all??)
7. Help Filing out Capital Expense Report????
8. To buy a horse(now that is something that I could get my husband to buy)
9. Go to the Post Office(how do they know this? I really need to send out some stuff)
and finally....
10. Needs a HOT ROD!! (Well anything would be better than my minivan, but what I really NEED is an BMW X5-that sounds fantastic!!!)

So there you have it-all the things I didn't know I needed!! Haha-that was fun! You should try it

2 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

welcome to the adoption world! are you still thinking vietnam?

...or domestic?

what agency? LDSFS?

i need more details so that i can properly cheer for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn. I did something random today, I googled Jenn needs. I'm still confused at what exactly I was supposed to be doing but I looked down the list and my attention was brought to the Adventures of Superman's Mommy. I thought, "interesting", I have a 5 year old son who has been obsessed with superman ever since he could talk. He loves the old superman movies and collects anything superman. So seeing that on the google search page got me curious. I clicked on your blog and the first thing I saw was a picture of you and your kids. I immediately thought, "oh she has to be LDS". I did a bit of snooping around and from what I gather, you are. How exciting, I'm LDS too, and apparently google thinks that Jenn needs Jenn. Who knows. So I see you live in Ut, I did a bit of that back in the day. I'm currently in Alaska (home) but love to visit Ut every chance I get. In fact, I'll be down there in April/May for women's conference at BYU. Why am I telling you this? This is weird. Hey, if you want to chat my email is toyoufromjenn@yahoo.com I usually tell people that jenn in my email address has to have two n's but I think you already know that. Enjoy your day!