Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Reading

So I found this fantastic website www.bookmooch.com I LOVE IT!!! The other night I spent hours on there adding my books and looking up books that I wanted to read. I then mooched 7. Yes, 7. I love to read and am always looking for a good book. 3 came over the weekend and it is only Tuesday and I have already finished them. I know, it is a bit obsessive, but I can't help it. Because I obsess and read an entire book in one day I try very hard not to have too many books that I want to read, cause I tend to get so involved that I ignore everything and everyone around me. It is a bad habit of mine. But I figure summer is a great time to read, the kids can play outside and I can sit on the porch and read. If you haven't checked it out do, and if you have a great book recommendation I would love to hear it!! Of course I am just counting down the days until Harry Potter comes out-that will be several days of doing nothing-and I can hardly wait!!!

No comments: