Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A New Look!!

Okay so here is our family picture from Christmas. The saying "one of these things just doesn't belong here" comes to mind. Oh yeah, that is me. Haha. For years I have had the same long curly brownish blonde hair. And everyone I meet says "oh your kids must look like your husband" So being vain and wanting people to think that these cuties actually do belong to me I changed my hair. I mean who wouldn't be jealous of all that dark beautiful hair? SO here is the new me.......


TaDa!!! Dark brown and straight. Granted getting it that straight is a lot of work. But now I look just like Tati.

Isn't she cute?? (Tati, not me) See how similar we look now? It was a lot of fun to go get pampered and make a change. I really love it and so does Troy. I may just stay brunette forever!!

1 comment:

Lindsey from The R House said...

i LOVE the new look! it's so young and fresh.