Wednesday, May 28, 2008

9 years of Wedded Bliss!!!!

So this week Troy and I will celebrate our 9th anniversary!! What a wonderful 9 years it has been. We have grown together as a couple. Troy is truly my best friend and I am so grateful for him in my life. We have moved away from family, bought houses, changed jobs, had 2 beautiful children, suffered infertility, depression, and death, and through it all we are closer than ever!! I have the best husband!!! So here are just a 9 of the many amazing things I love about my husband:
1--He is an AMAZING father!! The kids adore him. He always is playing with them, taking them out on daddy outings. He is always there to listen and love them!!

2--He listens when I have the need to chat his ear off at midnight even though he has to be up to work in the morning. (I have a tendency to be most chatty at night when the kids are asleep)

3--He is so smart and amazing at his job. He is constantly studying and trying to learn new things. He works so hard for us and for me to able to stay at home.

4--He is so funny!! He is like a big kid and loves to laugh and joke, make up little songs and dances to amuse the kids and me.

5--He is a great snuggler

6--He does dishes and vacuums regularly

7--He indulges my fantasies of living in Europe even though the liklihood of that happening is slim to none

8--He treats his mom, my mom, his sisters and my sister with such love and respect

9--He makes me laugh everyday, makes me feel important no matter what meeting he is in and I know that I always come first.

So here are some OLD pictures of us


This is our engagement pic. Don't we look so young? Thats cause we were!!
Here we are at our reception.Don't you love the 90's style dress and veil??
Here we are 1 year later after we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple!! I was 5 months pregant with Tati, so my wedding dress was out of the question. It was a beautiful day that I will always cherish!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys look so young! Cute! (: