Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tanner turns 5!!!

Last week Tanner celebrated his 5th birthday. It is hard to believe that he is getting so big. He is going to be graduating from preschool and going off to kindergarten in the fall. Its way too crazy. So in honor of his 5th birthday I am going to tell you five things about Tanner

1.He has a memory that astounds us. He doesn't forget anything. He whomps me regularly at matching games. We call him our little elephant because of it.

2. He is a total crack up. This boy is sooo funny. Sometimes I am just amazed at the cute and funny things that he comes up with. On his bday he woke up when his dad was leaving for work and put up 5 fingers and grinned at us, then went back to sleep.

3. He is all boy. He loves Power Rangers, SpiderMan and Star Wars.

4. He told his Preschool teacher that he wanted to be a "Jedi" when he grows up. He knows more about Star Wars than I will ever know, and gives me a run down and who is who whenever we watch it.

5. He is the most loving little boy. Even though he is growing up so fast he still loves to snuggle mom and give me kisses. He loves his big sister like crazy and can't wait until she gets home from school.

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little man-here are some pictures of him through the years.

No comments: