Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten-Tanner

Tanner started Kindergarten today. It is totally crazy!! He is so cute and so big!! He was excited to get the same teacher Tati had and even insisted on riding the bus to school. I being the sentimental mom followed the bus to school and took pictures of him going into his class for the first time. It was hard sending my baby out into the big world-but of course he loved every minute of it and loved sitting with his sister on the way home.

All ready for school
At the bus stop with mommy
Getting on the bus for the first time
Home from school-Tati helps him cross the street
What a bunch of cuties!!! It was really fun to see them come home from school together!! Tati is a great big sister. Tanner is growing up so fast-he is so smart and I know he is going to do so well in school this year. I just hope I survive the empty house for the next 4 months-anyone have great book suggestions? :)

No comments: