Friday, September 12, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound-ITS a BABY!!

So we had our ultrasound yesterday! It was lots of fun to actually see the baby. The doc says it is quite fiesty as it did not like being bugged and kept moving out of the way so we weren't able to get a good profile pick and everytime we got the heartbeat it would move-I told him I am used to fiesty :) We didn't find out the sex. Unfortunately for me and the kids I had made Troy a deal when Tati was born that once we had one of each then we could be surprised. I had no idea 8 years later he would hold me to it. So its a healthy baby! And we couldn't be more excited. It was so fun to see it wiggling about, see its feet and hands, it even yawned once, which we have never seen before-so cute. It already seems to have a definate personality! So here are the pics we did get.


This is the babies spine and head
Here are its cute little feet that like to kick me all day
and here is its arm and it is making a little tiny fist.
The doc said that next time I come in they will try for a profile shot-so that will be fun.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh!! it's soo cute! I love it already. it sure is a fiesty little bugger isn't it?! I wonder where that comes from? :)

love,
Lauren